Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been A While..

Hey there, who ever is reading this. I haven't blogged in a minute, I just want to let everyone know.
I haven't recorded in a while, but I haven't been thinking of anything but lyrics in my head, pulled a Jay.
Haha, at the moment, I think I'm going to be living in Atlanta, horrible right? Not my fault though, I can't control any of these things that are happening at the moment.
But it doesn't matter, all that really matters is this music to me man, and if people listen to it.. and feel it, which is my goal, then I'm semi-happy. I got a mixtape coming out July 16th, my birthday.. Aha, presented by DJ Dus and HailMegatron.
Shout to Theory, Boyer, Dus, QB, ASF, Dre and Dalvin, Americano, Ste'von Voice.
I honestly think I can say I'm an okay artist now, and I'mma keep making good music for those who care.
Until then I'm floatin'.
:)

http://usershare.net/n1sbfpurpy4t

No comments:

Post a Comment